Cinnamon Flakes is a deep cleaning soap with cinnamon, pomegranate peels and clove formulated for an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and astringent effect.
Using this soap on a regular basis can help
- Removing dead skin cells
- Eliminating impurities
- Purifying minor cuts and insect bites
- Fading away blemishes, marks and dark spots
- Protecting the skin thanks to cinnamon and clove anti-fungal, antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- This soap is not suitable for sensitive skin, please stop using it if you feel discomfort or notice any irritation sign
- This soap is designed to be used for body wash and scrub, it is not suitable for face wash
- This soap contains essential oils. It might not be recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or for children under 6. Non-essential oils version of this soap can be prepared on demand
Ingredients used in this soap and their benefits
- Coconut, and Castor oils ensure the sensation of a creamy feel and voluptuous lather
- Olive and Almond oil are nourishing and help avoid dry and itchy skin
- Shea butter is added at the end of the process as superfat, this will create an extra soft feeling that lasts for hours after using this soap
- Ground Cinnamon, Clove and Pomegranate Peels (Ground), are used as natural body scrub to remove the dead skin cells and improve blood circulation. Combined, they create mild exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and ensure an even skin tone.
- Cinnamon essential oil is rich in anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant properties, it can effectively fight against the microbes causing skin problems. Also, it can increase the blood flow to the affected area, fade away the blemishes and combat the signs of aging
- Clove essential oil has antibacterial and antiseptic properties that helps kill acne-causing bacteria and keep breakouts at bay. It also fades dark spots and blemishes left behind by acne and pimples, reduces the inflammation and redness. It works in reducing skin sagging and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lavender essential oil can benefit the skin in numerous ways. It is Anti-inflammatory Superstar, it has the ability to lessen acne and irritation, helps lighten skin, soothe eczema and dry skin and reduce wrinkles, reduce the appearance of blemishes and give the skin a youthful glow
- Tea tree essential oil has anti-inflammatory effects that helps to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin, it may also help to reduce redness and swelling. It works as an anti-imperfection solution to achieving a clearer and healthy looking skin. It helps in opening the pores, loosening up blocked oil and dirt that cause whiteheads, blackheads, painful red breakouts and blemishes
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant, it is used as moisturizer to prevent dry, flaking skin