My name is Nadia. I am a chemical engineer, quality consultant-auditor and a math teacher. I love using natural products and grandmother tips in everyday life. My husband Walid is an electrical engineer passionate about photography and computers. Before moving to the UAE, we used to live in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where we started our soap adventure. It was at first for our own use, friends and family. A couple of years and experiments later, learning and some great feedback, we knew we were not the only ones looking for an all natural, high quality but still reasonably priced self care product: Naksha was born!
At Naksha, we truly believe that everyone deserves to enjoy a premium natural product at a reasonable cost. Today, we are proud of reaching many of you that share this belief with us.
- We make our soap completely from scratch, using raw ingredients and recipes that we create.
- We use only the finest ingredients, and only vegetable oils and butters, we don’t use animal fat.
- We use sustainable and eco-friendly ingredients and packaging. We clearly communicate about used ingredients.
- We don’t use preservatives. Our soaps are parabens free, sulfates free and silicone free.
- We use cruelty free ingredients. Most of our products are vegan, some of them are even organic.
- We craft our soaps by hand and in small batches.
Naksha Soap & Beauty is licensed by Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development, UAE 🇦🇪